Robinson's Brand Identity
For this project you will chose one of three company names provided by me to begin creating a full brand identity starting with a logo and stationery package in this project. Each company name allows for very different possibilities. You are determining what the company is about so do not Google the name to find a company to use. You will again create a Creative Brief and Mood Board to start the project. Please keep in mind as you create this identity that you will be using it for this project and the next two as you begin to create a full brand identity for a company.
For this project, you will create the following:
- Creative Brief
- Mood Board
- Logo including the following versions:
- Full Color version (CMYK)
- 2 color version using (Spot Colors)
- Black and White version
- Complete stationary package including:
- Letterhead & 2nd sheet
- #10 Envelope
- Notecard - Must have a fold incorporated into it, and the overall folded size must be designed to fit neatly inside the A-2 envelope.
- A-2 Envelope - Must be designed to coordinate but not be identical to #10 envelope.
- Business Card - Must be at least 2-sided. It can also incorporate a fold, die-cut, etc. Finished/folded size must be 2 x3.5"
- Project/Mail Label - Designed to be used on oversized mailed items as a label that includes a space for the addressee.
- Project Pitch to practice pitching your ideas to a client.